The very best DAIRY-FREE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE, creamy and vegan too! Mousse is such a fun, versatile treat.
This recipe will leave you appreciating that rich dark chocolate flavor and a smooth, creamy consistency that won’t disappoint.
It was even KID APPROVED in our house!
A bit of protein, if you decide to add your favorite protein powder in as well!
For a quick and easy no bake treat in less than 1 hour, let the fridge do the work and put this on the list for this week!
My FAVORITE part of indulging in a special treat like this, is knowing it won’t spike my blood sugar. These ingredients are meant to keep you stable, not leave you crashing later. No insulin spiking, leading to fat storage either, when you choose to eat low – glycemic.
Ready for more yummy chocolate treats, check out our home made coconut butter cups here.
Dairy-Free Chocolate Mousse
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/8 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Separate solid from liquid in the coconut milk, reserve liquid
- Melt solid coconut milk and add in cacao powder, coconut sugar and chocolate protein powder
- Blend or wisk together
- place in refrigerator X 30 min
- remove from refrigerator, blend with blender until desired consistency achieved. may add small amounts of reserved liquid coconut water too thick.
- Serve with fresh berries